When Rob Ickes, a 15X International Bluegrass Music Association Dobro Player of the Year, 2X Grammy winner and Trey Hensley, a Tennessee-born guitar prodigy who made his Grand Ole Opry debut at the age of 11, team up; you get a powerhouse duo that has electrified the acoustic music scene since 2016. This unique collaborative effort between two uniquely gifted musicians is a revelation to traditional music. Rob Ickes is a longtime, well-established instrumental giant, and Trey Hensley is bursting with talent both as a vocalist and guitarist.
Alex Riffle & The Stiff Riffs is a Missouri-based bluegrass band that has been performing together since 2005. Members of the band include, Steve Walsh, Billy Watkins & Doug Kennedy, who have been playing music together for nearly 45 years, Alex Riffle, a SPBGMA award-winning banjo player from Poplar Bluff, who has been playing since the age of 12, fiddle player, Bobby Lewis, previously of the Bob Lewis Family band from Doniphan, Missouri, as well as accomplished lead guitar player, Drew Thurmond of Stanton, Missouri. Alex Riffle & The Stiff Riffs is a band that’s enjoyable for both a bluegrass music-loving crowd and a crowd that has never heard bluegrass music before.
Bring your instruments for a “after the show jam session”, with local musicians.
Barn at The Hamptons is a barn venue in a country setting. The Barn provides an intimate and exclusive concert experience for both fans and artists alike.
No outside beverages/alcohol will be permitted.
Ticket Purchase Details
- Purchase tickets via the Paypal ‘Buy Now’ Button below.
- Transaction will be completed at a Secure PayPal Checkout.
- Prices are per ticket. You can update the quantity at checkout.
- Order your tickets early as seating is limited.
- This is an exclusive event with 200 guests.
- Open seating provided inside and outside the barn.
- Gate and Will Call stand will open at 6PM the evening of the event.
- No Refunds. All Purchases are final.
- Ellington Chamber of Commerce or Barn at The Hamptons is not responsible for accidents.
- Bring your PayPal receipt (or photo of receipt) and identification as proof of purchase to the Will Call stand for entry.